Delibird

Pokemon Movie 14

posted by NM2 on Monday, 2010-10-04 11:38 (GMT+03:00)

The official Pokémon movie website has updated with the trailer of the first movie of the Best Wishes! era. The trailer is exactly the same as the one that aired in the end of the 13th movie, showing Zekrom, Reshiram and Victini. The movie is set for release in japanese theaters in 2011, with no exact date being mentioned.

On a side note, according to the official website again, the release date of the Ruler of Illusions: Zoroark japanese DVD will be December 17th, 2010.

Generation V stats, types and more! - We need your feedback!

alyssa @ 27/06/2011, 04:13:42 am

im the biggest fan i look back from the first epoisode and i thought ash was going to quit because pickaueche didnt like him at first though now today im wondering how the new movie 14th one will be like i saw the traler i really want to see it badddddddddd though my favorite girl chacter is two may misty and boy is brock and profsser oak sorry i spelled this wrong peeps

jacob @ 31/10/2010, 10:53:11 pm

G/S/C good times

Giratina88 @ 18/10/2010, 10:41:45 pm

I dont have an account yet

Arty2 @ 18/10/2010, 04:41:35 pm

Perhaps you should try our forums then: http://www.legendarypokemon.net/forums/
There are lots of pokemon fans hanging out there :)

Giratina88 @ 11/10/2010, 03:39:41 am

But you should still stay here and comment frequently…I get lonely…

Giratina88 @ 09/10/2010, 03:08:13 am

By the way want details? Bulbapedia has them all! Its got boatloads of info on that site. It was there that I learned all of my pokemon knowledge. Of course this site always gets the info first! Thats why its the best!

Giratina88 @ 09/10/2010, 03:05:01 am

So true pokemon luver.I remember the days when I thought Ho-oh was the god of all pokemon. Turns out the god of all pokemon is an freaking llama stuck in a wheel. I mean how retarded is that!?! And before gold and silver I thought mewtwo was the baddest of all pokemon. Things do change.

Pokemon luver @ 08/10/2010, 11:50:54 pm

Pokemon has come a loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnng way! WOOOOOo

Giratina88 @ 05/10/2010, 04:09:43 am

Speaking of which have you ever noticed in the deoxys battle theme there are points where you can here faint chanting: deo, deo, deo, deoxys. You learn something new every day

Giratina88 @ 04/10/2010, 10:55:13 pm

So…when will movie 13 come out in america? I cant wait! By the way I really hope Deoxys is available in B/W because I never have gotten a legit deoxys and I want to here its theme…Ive heard it before on youtube but Ive never actually battled a legit, wild Deoxys.

Add a comment:

Comment guidelines: When adding a comment ensure your message isn't offensive and has appropriate language; off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Line breaks are automatically generated. HTML allowed: <b>, <em>, <a>

Security Image