Current time: 01-10-2014, 06:57 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Impressions
21-11-2006, 04:40 PM
RE: First Impressions
I haven't understood sth....
D/P enables you to trade pokemon from pkmn GBA games to D/P! Isn't that right? Can I send to LG for example a pokemon from 4th generation?

They call me Evris, Evris The King!
21-11-2006, 05:37 PM
D/P only allow you transfer Pokemon from Generation III games to Generation V and not vice versa therefore you can't even send a third gen Pokemon back to R/S/E/FR/LG...

read the rules and ask only in Questions & answers or the chatroom
[Image: x8vad.png]
22-11-2006, 01:37 AM
That's really bad... Unless I clone my pokémon, I won't be able to have they back...

The worst type of noob are those who can't win without using legendaries. I'm not a noob. I don't use them.

[Image: signjumpluffkx3.jpg]

"Strong pokemon. Weak pokemon. That´s only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
25-11-2006, 03:09 PM
Why would you want your pokemon in GBA verions when you can have them in DS?

''Remember, remember, the 5th of November...''
28-01-2007, 04:10 AM
If I would play with someone that has no DS, but a GBA... or if I would participate in another tournament of GBAs...

The worst type of noob are those who can't win without using legendaries. I'm not a noob. I don't use them.

[Image: signjumpluffkx3.jpg]

"Strong pokemon. Weak pokemon. That´s only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

IRC chatroom members get all the latest news about future site updates and new projects, even days before they are announced in the forums or the main site, so why don't you enter #legendary_pokemon now?