Current time: 24-04-2014, 12:18 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

3rd Year of foruming
11-03-2012, 08:21 PM
RE: 3rd Year of foruming
Happy birthday dunsprace Smile

Now about the podcasts you mean something like the webcasts gameover.gr has? ( i said that in hopes that the others understand actually , i'm pretty sure you won't know that site since it's Greek Toungue ) Like for instance , online radio? or do you not mean live or whatever? Anyway i think it's a good idea , we could just discuss news on pkmn or whatever and express our opinions on it and stuff.....it would be nice if it was live though. Also , i'm not quite sure a video would be a good idea. although we could just put a picture there and upload it to youtube......

[Image: sig2resize.png].

A# G# A# C# F G# A#
F G# A# C# F G# A#

15-03-2012, 09:19 PM
(11-03-2012 08:21 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote:  Happy birthday dunsprace Smile

Now about the podcasts you mean something like the webcasts gameover.gr has? ( i said that in hopes that the others understand actually , i'm pretty sure you won't know that site since it's Greek Toungue ) Like for instance , online radio? or do you not mean live or whatever? Anyway i think it's a good idea , we could just discuss news on pkmn or whatever and express our opinions on it and stuff.....it would be nice if it was live though. Also , i'm not quite sure a video would be a good idea. although we could just put a picture there and upload it to youtube......

That's not a bad idea. Dunsparce you could make kind of a series maybe or have like a pokemon news video series thing like on the home page but a video not writing(obviously). Anyway what your doing sounds like a good idea.

[Image: 2yud3ib.png]
Simply the bestDirol
08-04-2012, 07:24 AM
This summer i should be able to make let's plays of pokemon games. but where to start? what i mean is which gen and version 1-3

[Image: img.aspx?txt=Y+U+NO+GEOCACHE!?&u...p;amp;bg=2]
Avatar by http://www.Shikarispeeder.deviantart.com

User(s) browsing this thread:

IRC chatroom members get all the latest news about future site updates and new projects, even days before they are announced in the forums or the main site, so why don't you enter #legendary_pokemon now?