Current time: 30-01-2015, 01:21 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Welcome; introduce yourself here!
13-01-2015, 11:45 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2015 11:48 PM by Nanokei.)
RE: Welcome; introduce yourself here!
I'm not sure if this is the right place to introduce myself but i think it is ok...Anyways , i live in Greece and I am 16 years old. I am a pokefan but i love nintendo in general. This is one of the reasons i joined the forum. I also know most of the people that run this thing.They are all pretty hot and good looking.But my real intention is to keep an eye on Adk , another member who is my angel , my love and i couldn't live without him Heart Heart !! So... I wanted us to be together , forever and ever , even on the internet..Now i'm sure he ain't gonna flirt with anyone around here Heart Blush Heart
14-01-2015, 12:24 AM
Trolling adk? GS approves. Welcome. Big Grin
14-01-2015, 04:20 PM
Welcome on board, haha Big Grin

read the rules and ask only in Questions & answers or the chatroom
[Image: x8vad.png]
14-01-2015, 05:35 PM
Welcome Nanokei!
I approve of you stalking Adk.
Stalkers Unite! Toungue

New Fire Emblem game for the 3ds announced Big Grin Yay Yay Yay!!!!!!
19-01-2015, 01:01 AM
Hmm... I feel like I was on this forum in 2008 and then everything...vanished and now this version exists? Um... hmm, maybe my memory is fuzzy.

Heyyy, I'm Palamon. I totally found this forum through Google and thought I had an account here, but it turns out I didn't, so here I am. xD

I love magical girl anime and have no life, lmao, wonder how I ended up here. Treecko is the best Pokemon ever, btw.
19-01-2015, 02:18 AM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2015 02:21 AM by grassdragon.)
(19-01-2015 01:01 AM)Palamon Wrote:  Heyyy, I'm Palamon. I totally found this forum through Google and thought I had an account here, but it turns out I didn't, so here I am. xD
Welcome aboard! We're glad to have you here.

(19-01-2015 01:01 AM)Palamon Wrote:  I love magical girl anime and have no life, lmao, wonder how I ended up here. Treecko is the best Pokemon ever, btw.[/color]
Correction!!! Torterra is the best Pokemon ever Toungue
Treecko is the second best (mainly because Mega Sceptile is grass/dragon which was my long awaited typing)
I love all grass types in general though.

Hmmm if you like anime.....and dark things....you would probably love Mirai Nikki (aka Future Diary)

New Fire Emblem game for the 3ds announced Big Grin Yay Yay Yay!!!!!!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

IRC chatroom members get all the latest news about future site updates and new projects, even days before they are announced in the forums or the main site, so why don't you enter #legendary_pokemon now?